RWTH Aachen University
2019: Crash course on category theory. This was a course aimed at PhD students and PostDocs.
- Dario Veltri (BSc) — Learning Probabilistic Automata with SMT Solving
- Du Hyun Cho (BSc) — Duality of Moore Machines: Reverse models for Moore machines
- Linus Heck (BSc) — Gradient Descent on Parametric Markov Chains
- Thomas Vogt (BSc) — Learning RFSA in Reverse
- Dan-Tuong Le (BSc) — Quantitative Analysis of Counterexample Generation for Automata Learning
For potential bachelor and master projects, please have a look at the projects list of the i2 chair.
See my CV for teaching assistance.
- Gijs van Cuijk (BSc) — A Complete Version of the ADS Method for Conformance Testing
- Jeremy Guijt (BSc) — Checking Model Learning Hypotheses with Symbolic Execution
- Joep Veldhoven (BSc) — Automata extended to nominal sets
- David Venhoek (MSc) — Nominal sets and automata: Representation theory and computations
- Gerco van Heerdt (MSc) — An Abstract Automata Learning Framework
- Alexander Fedotov (MSc internship) — Hybrid UIOv method